This is a tutorial on how to remove translucent logos/watermarks from your gifs without having to crop them or manually edit each and every frame.
Part 1: Simple Backgrounds
Part 2: Complicated Backgrounds
- This tutorial does not teach you how to make gifs.
- This also works for still images.
- Only works if your logo is partly see-through. Videos with opaque white markings won’t work.
- Make sure you do this to your gif before you add .psds/adjustment layers and shrink it to your desired size.
- LIMIT THE USE OF THIS TO YOUR PICSPAMS/GIFSETS/GRAPHICS. Don’t use your result for profit or anything.
If you have any comments/questions about this tutorial, please don’t be afraid to ask me about it!
a tutorial on how to avoid this when uploading gifs to tumblr:
I DON’T DO GREETING POSTS
but that doesn’t mean i don’t want to play with you
it just means i don’t want to get lost in the shuffle
if i follow you, i want to talk to you and write with you
TEXTURE PACK #03
- 20 mixed textures
- 500x600 px
- please like/reblog if you download :)
- enjoy! → (zip)
texture pack #5
- 15 textures
- please like or reblog if you take
i’m very proud of this pack. i took every picture. made the coloring and grains. just very happy with this. :’)
please don’t reload or claim as your own.
waitingondhr texture pack #6
- Credit is not required but would be appreciated.
- Don’t claim as your own.
- Like or Reblog if you download please.
OH HOT DAMN! → a font uh… rec post. or whatever you wanna call it.