Please like/reblog this post if you find these tutorials useful!
Within this post, I will be covering the basics of making a GIF and how to make it look fantastic. Firstly, you will need Adobe Photoshop CS4, CS5, CS6 or CC which you can access a trial here. I will be using Photoshop CC (the latest version).
These tutorials will consist of (in order):
- Making a GIF and saving a GIF (x)
- Sharpening a GIF (x)
- Adding a PSD to a GIF (colorising) (x)
- Making a GIF black and white (x)
- Adding centred text to a GIF (x)
- Adding watermarks to a GIF (x)
- Adding a halftone pattern/checked texture (x)
- Merge 2 GIFs together (tween) (x)
(Hit ⌘+F (Mac) or CTRL+F (Windows) to search for the tutorials)
I received an ask about how to make distorted gifs and they’re actually pretty simple. Instructions behind the cut :)
Ok, here we go dear, it hasn’t been asked yet ;)
From this :
Been hankering for one of the new Instax Mini 90 Instant cams? Reblog this post and we’ll drop the price by 5¢ for every reblog!
The lowest it can go is FREE DOLLARS. We’ll change the price as the reblogs rise.
Deets about the Instax 90: http://bit.ly/Instax90foryou
this needs 90k notes before it’s free
925.PSD by SISTAROUNDPSDS → Download; Cloudapp.
- Adjust to liking.
- Please reblog/like if download.
- Don’t redistribute or claim as your own.
- Do not adjust for reposting this is crime
So here’s my tip of font using in graphic design. I made this list of fonts I suggest to be used more often and fonts I suggest to be used less often. Especially from Helvetica to Gill Sans, they are really popular fonts to be used by professional designers. They all work finely whether in graphic design, web design or typography.
From Rockwell to Parisish, they are fonts to be used in typography or artworks, mostly for vintage style. They are probably not suitable in some formal occasions. But they will be your good choice when you want to make a fancy coffee shop banner.
You might be surprised that Arial and Times New Roman are in my less used list. But don’t stop using them in your homework and essay- well, now you probably understand why you shouldn’t put them in your graphic works.
The rest of the fonts are what I constantly see people using in their graphic works and I must say that even tho those fonts look cool and fancy, they actually don’t look as quality as you think.
BUT, that doesn’t mean you should delete these fonts from your computer (oh but delete Comic Sans for God’s sake) They can still be used for certain situation, as long as you handle them well. However, please never do something like using Colors of Autumn as the title and Typewriter as the concept, unless you’re trying to drive someone crazy.
Tutorial ice pearl by sistaroundpsds (°▽°)ノ Please if this tutorial was useful to you reblog/like ♥. I hope this tutorial will be useful to you and that you like him.
↳ any questions/compliments/doubts? ask me ！
This is a tutorial on how to remove translucent logos/watermarks from your gifs without having to crop them or manually edit each and every frame.
Part 1: Simple Backgrounds
Part 2: Complicated Backgrounds
- This tutorial does not teach you how to make gifs.
- This also works for still images.
- Only works if your logo is partly see-through. Videos with opaque white markings won’t work.
- Make sure you do this to your gif before you add .psds/adjustment layers and shrink it to your desired size.
- LIMIT THE USE OF THIS TO YOUR PICSPAMS/GIFSETS/GRAPHICS. Don’t use your result for profit or anything.
If you have any comments/questions about this tutorial, please don’t be afraid to ask me about it!